Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 1


Map of our trip!!:)

Well as any other trip starts we( my family...Rob(my dad) Candace(mom) Robbie(Brother) and of course we can't forget Braxton(brother)) got up well of course dad was to excited so he decided to get up at like 6:30!! So we all got ready fed the animals...got all crammed into the car...drove to Drasco To meet the other crew! God bless em for going on this trip with us!! Haha so yeah we met my Aunt and Uncle(dad's brother) and their three kids!! Izzy...Ryan Glen...and Abigail...oh an my Aunts name is Joanie and Ryan is my uncle!! So we pull up to there house not thinking they would be ready!' Well they were more than ready!! All crammed into their car just like we are!! But then the inevitable happened...their car wouldn't start but Uncle came to the rescue with dad's help of course ;) and fixed it real quick and we are on our way!!!  

So we had to stop at Walmart in Wynne!! And we got a couple movies The Nut Job....Heaven is for Real...and Single Ladies Club or something like that..(: Mom and I just finished Heaven is for Real...and it makes me wonder like if God will look different to every individual...like for different races will he have their race or one united race or I don't know...and like in the movie God has the parents eyes combined so will he look like an individual's parents? I don't know I have a bunch of questions...(: Great movie though!!! :) so now mom is OUT!!!

Hahaha Nap Time!! Don't worry Robbie and Dad are having fun up front!!
 Well just stopped at Arby's to eat lunch!! Back in ther car to finish are trek towards Gatlinburg Tn. Sooooo excited!!! 



It's me aka mom, momma, Candace.so as Tori said we have started with two suv's full of Schmidt! Every couple minutes Braxton has to poop or pee. Robbie is sitting up front helping navigate with dad. I am in the backseat with toro and B. The second car of Schmidt seems to be doing okay! When we stopped to eat at Arby's they were all good and as always Ryan had to give out his sweet hugs. Which also gives him an excuse to get up. All in all the traveling hasn't been that bad ! Until next time...love each other!!! 



It's Tori!

So we have made it to Knoxville!! Almost there getting way to excited!! Braxton of course has to pee!!! Mom is trying to start a blog I believe hers is going to be named Candy'sLand which I think is cute!! :)


We stopped at Sams Club and Braxton finally got to go pee!!! 

Mini Toilet hahaha 
Mom defiantly got the shaft hahaha Abby and Ryan Glen are a mess!! Dad and Robbie of course snuck off went MIA!!! :)

Back on the road!!!! ☺️☺️☺️
 You ever just wonder how thankful you are to have family time? I mean my dad is very fortunate to be able to take a week off for vacation just to take us on a wonderful trip and plan many activities that he knows we will love to do!!! Such as White Water Rafting!! Horse Back Riding!!! ZipLining!!!! And Many more!!! I can't wait for this vacation to continue!!! I'm having a great time so far!!! 

So we have finally made it to our cabin at 924 Boyd's Boulevard Sevierville Tn!!! 
Our cabin is absolutely beautiful!!! 
It is huge!!! I have my own room...mom and dad have their own room and Ryan and Joanie do!! Robbie is sleeping on a cot haha and the kids are sleeping on the couch thing hahaha oh and the funniest thing!!! In both bathrooms their is a huge Red heart shaped bath tub!!! Hahaha

Literally this cabin is in the middle of nowhere we got lost A BuNcH!!! It was quite comical!! Dad is finally ordering us some pizza but it would have been like 2 hours for deliver!! Haha  Ready for a fun filled Week!!!! ☺️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment